ا) أهداف التعهد
In times of armed conflict, disasters and other crises, enhanced measures are required for the protection of specific groups in vulnerable situations (such as women and girls, children, LGBTI-persons, persons with disabilities, elderly persons, refugees, persons belonging to religious minorities).
Recalling UN Security Council Resolution 2467 (2019) on sexual violence in conflict and UN Security Council Resolution 2475 (2019) on the situation of persons with disabilities in armed conflict and humanitarian crises, the EU and its Member States pledge to:
- enhance the effective implementation of the existing legal framework on the protection of specific groups in vulnerable situations, including exploring legal and practical means at national level;
- advocate for the compliance with international guidelines, such as the Inter-Agency Standing Committee Guidelines on Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in Humanitarian Action, the Inter-Agency Standing Committee Handbook on Gender in Humanitarian Aid, the Inter-Agency Standing Committee GBV Guidelines, the IASC Gender with Age Marker and the IASC Guidelines on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergency Settings;
- take measures to address gender inequalities and promote the empowerment and meaningful participation of women and girls as well as their organisations, by including them and demanding their inclusion in decision-making processes in humanitarian and stabilization projects;
- take measures to promote the meaningful participation of persons with disabilities in the decision-making processes and implementation of humanitarian projects;
- strengthen the collection and dissemination of disaggregated data on sex, age and disability in humanitarian projects;
- strengthen institutional women, peace and security (WPS) capacities at the international and regional level, in particular by contributing funds to relevant UN initiatives;
- systematically screen all humanitarian funding proposals with regard to their gender-, age-, and disability -sensitive design and implementation;
- enhance the efforts in addressing and eliminating sexual violence in situations of armed conflicts and take measures to improve the protection of women and girls, as well as men and boys, in fragile environments and/or conflict-affected contexts to help prevent and respond to all forms of sexual and gender-based violence ensuring victim-centered approach, including by addressing the needs of survivors and victims and their children born of sexual violence in conflict, facilitating their reintegration into family and society, strengthening justice including restorative justice, holding perpetrators to account, and providing medical, psychological and social relief.
ب) خطة العمل:
The EU and its Member States will:
- work to systemize and unitize data collection and sharing of data on sex, age and disability in order to acquire reliable data on the inclusion of all people affected by crises;
- continue to use their role in supervisory and advisory boards of humanitarian organizations to advocate for gender- and age-sensitive humanitarian programming, which is free from discrimination including on grounds of sex, race, ethnic or social origin, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, disability, age, sexual orientation and gender identity and which meets the differentiated needs of women, girls, boys and men of all ages, including prevention and protection from all forms of discrimination and violence, including sexual and gender-based violence;
- advocate respect for the rights of every individual, including their sexual and reproductive health and rights, in the context of the Programme of Action of the ICPD, the Beijing Platform for Action and the outcomes of their review conferences, and for the access to health-care services;
- continue to advocate, as appropriate, in the prevention and response to victims of gender based violence in line with the international commitments and specifically with the Call to Action on Protection from gender-based violence in emergencies for the utilization by member states of the Gender Based Violence Management Information System (GBVMIS) tool, in order to harmonize, collect and enable the safe and ethical sharing of reported GBV incident data.
ج) مؤشرات قياس التقدم المحرز
د) الآثار المترتبة على الموارد:
لا يمكن تحميل اللجنة الدولية للصليب الأحمر والاتحاد الدولي لجمعيات الصليب الأحمر والهلال الأحمر واللجنة الدائمة للصليب الأحمر والهلال الأحمر، بصفتها الجهاز المفوض من قبل المؤتمر الدولي للصليب الأحمر والهلال الأحمر (المؤتمر)، بأي شكل كان المسؤولية عن أي محتوى أو مشاركات منشورة من قبل المستخدمين في قاعدة البيانات هذه. يحتفظ فريق الموقع الالكتروني بحق إزالة أي مشاركة أو محتوى في حال تنافيا مع المبادئ الأساسية للحركة الدولية للصليب الأحمر والهلال الأحمر و / أو مع أهداف المؤتمر.