Resolution 6 : Strengthening legal frameworks for disaster response, risk reduction and first aid
Global First Aid Reference Centre hosted by the French RC
Support was above all for NS in order they have tools to discuss with theIr States
Tools were produced for NS in order they advocate for strenghtening legal frameworks related to first aid:
- data made available on law and regulations in 116 countries;
- examples of laws as regards first aid compulsory at school, for driving licence applicants...
- statistics proving that first aid should be taught to individuals and communities for better survival rates;
- international first aid and resuscitation guidelines;
- good practices for teaching first aid to children;
- a training manual for drivers;
- an advocay report.