To initiate the process of discussions among Conference members on the resolution texts and to solicit feedback, here are elements of the resolutions that will be proposed for adoption at the 33rd International Conference:
- Bringing IHL home: A road map for better national implementation of international humanitarian law
- Climate-smart disaster laws and policies that leave no one behind
- Restoring family links and data protection
- Addressing mental health and psychosocial needs of people affected by armed conflicts, natural disasters and other emergencies
- Responding to shifting vulnerabilities: how national Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies contribute to recent global frameworks related to development and humanitarian action [will be available soon]
Conference members are invited to send comments and suggestions on these elements of resolutions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 April 2019.
Contributions received by this deadline will be taken into consideration while preparing the draft zero resolutions. The draft zero resolutions for the 33rd International Conference will form the basis of the discussions at the “Preparatory Meeting on resolutions of the 33rd International Conference” which will take place in Geneva on 27-28 June 2019.