To initiate the process of discussions among Council members on the resolution texts and to solicit feedback, here are the elements of the resolutions that will be proposed for adoption at the 2019 Council of Delegates:
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement Statement on integrity [will be available soon]
- Movement Approach to Comprehensive National Society Statutory Base and Complementary Frameworks [will be available soon]
- Movement-wide commitments for community engagement and accountability
- Strengthening civil-military relations for disaster management throughout the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement policy on addressing mental health and psychosocial needs
- Restoring Family Links: Strategy for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement 2020-2025
- Strengthening implementation of the Movement Policy on Internal Displacement: Ten years on
- Strengthening Movement Coordination and Cooperation (SMCC 2.0)
Council members are invited to send comments and suggestions on these elements of resolutions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 April 2019.
Contributions received by this deadline will be taken into consideration while preparing the draft zero resolutions.